After creating a quote, you can instantly book and track a shipment with Loadsmart directly in ShipperGuide. This article will cover how to book an FTL quote with Loadsmart’s brokerage.
Important: Please enter your company’s Billing Information before creating a quote. Details on how to do so can be found here.
This article will cover:
100% Acceptance Rate and Line of Credit
Loadsmart offers a 100% acceptance rate for quotes booked within 24 hours of creating a quote. Please see Loadsmart Service Details within ShipperGuide for more information.
Please contact a Loadsmart representative to learn more about obtaining a line of credit by phone at 646-887-6278 or by email at email@example.com.
To book a quote with Loadsmart:
1. Click to proceed to the shipment page. Please note Loadsmart’s rate will expire after 24 hours.
2. You will not be able to complete your booking with Loadsmart if the complete addresses are not provided. If the complete pickup or delivery address was not quoted, select/add the facility addresses on the Checkout page. Proceed to Step 3 if the complete pickup and delivery addresses were quoted.
Please note if the updated pickup/delivery address exceeds 15 miles from the original zip code quoted, an error message will be triggered, and an option to Refresh Quote will be available to refresh Loadsmart’s rate according to the updated addresses.
3. Select a payment method:
- Line of Credit
- Credit Card
4. Click to direct to the shipment’s page to update/complete the shipment details.
Update/Complete Shipment Details:
1. On the shipment’s page, click > Edit Shipment
2. Update/enter the Freight Information:
- Reference number
- BOL number
- PO number
- SO number
3. Update/enter the Commodity Details:
4. Update/enter the pickup and delivery details:
- Pickup/Delivery Facility Addresses will be auto-populated
- Pickup/Delivery Contact Name - select from an existing contact or click Add New Contact
- Pickup/Delivery Notes