Load Type Schedule Overview
A Load Type Schedule allows you to define when a specific Load Type can be scheduled throughout the week, offering granular control over your operational timings. In the vast world of logistics, each load type may require a distinct schedule to ensure your availability is restricted based on specific requirements, and handling times.
Whether it's an LTL shipment that's best scheduled early in the morning or a bulky item that requires mid-day handling due to equipment availability, a Load Type Schedule ensures that each appointment type fits seamlessly into your daily workflow.
How to Add a Load Type
- Log in to https://nova.opendock.com/
- Locate your Load Type by either:
- Clicking “My Organization” on the left menu and click the “Org Load Types” tab
- Or by clicking "Warehouses" on the left menu, click the pencil icon to Edit the warehouse, and clicking the "Load Types" tab
- Click the pencil icon to Edit the Load Type
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page to find the "Advanced Setting" section
- Expand the "Load Type Schedule" setting
- Set your schedule!
Please take caution when using this setting. It will directly impact your availability when scheduling appointments using that Load Type.