Loadsmart’s new carrier platform combines the services provided by Loadsmart.com and ShipperGuide. You can now instantly book loads on Loadsmart’s load board directly from Loadsmart’s website or mobile app and bid on RFPs from ShipperGuide shippers all in one place!
Please note that ShipperGuide RFPs will be available on your Loadsmart account if the email address on your account matches the email address that receives bid invitations from ShipperGuide shippers.
To sign up:
1. Go to Loadsmart.com sign-up page or you click on your RFP bid page.
2. Under I’m a Carrier section, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
3. You will be directed to the carrier sign-up page. Enter the following information:
- First and last name
- Password/Password confirmation
- DOT Number
- MC Number
- Full Truckload/Port Drayage
- For Port Drayage, enter SCAC code
5. You will receive a welcome email to verify your email address. Click VERIFY EMAIL ADDRESS on the email.
Pending admin approval for existing carrier account:
If the MC/DOT number is already registered under a carrier account on Loadsmart, your account will be pending approval from your company’s account admin. For security purposes, you will not be able to access your account until an admin approves it.
An email will automatically be sent to the admin user to validate your account. Once an admin approves, you will receive a confirmation email to access your account.
Admin users can view/approve/reject pending user approvals on their Loadsmart account by going to MANAGE > FLEET > PENDING USERS.