In Carrier TMS, trailers can not be deleted/removed from the system, only activated or deactivated.
To access the trailers' list page:
On your left dashboard, go to Fleet > Trailers
On the trailers’ page, trailer statuses will display under the column “Active”. The list will default with the filter “Active” to display all active trailers. Change the filter to “Deleted” or “All” to show inactive or all trailers. The status of the trailer will display as a toggle:
- Blue indicates that the trailer is active
- Gray indicates that the trailer is inactive
To deactivate a trailer:
1. Filter the trailers’ list to show all active trailers.
2. Search for the trailers.
3. Under “Active”, click on the toggle
4. A pop-up window will appear for confirmation to deactivate/terminate the trailer. Optional, select the termination date and enter the termination reason. If the termination date is not specified, the date will default to today. Click Terminate to deactivate the trailer.
To activate/reactivate a trailer:
1. Filter the trailers’ list to show all inactive/deleted trailers.
2. Search for the trailer.
3. Under Deleted, click on the toggle
4. A pop-up window will appear for confirmation to activate the trailer. Click Activate to activate the trailer.
If you would like to delete/remove a trailer from the system, please contact the support team for further assistance.