We have had some of our users ask us if Opendock supports multiple languages. Currently, we support multiple languages on Opendock.com through Google Chrome with what is known as a Google Chrome Extension.
Google Chrome offers an excellent extension called Google Translate which helps us convert our page into a variety of languages. It also works great because our Opendock application is best viewed using the Google Chrome web browser.
If you follow the 9 quick and easy steps below you can have your Opendock page updated and translated to almost any language in the world in less than 5 minutes.
- Go to link from Chrome extension installation:
- Click “Add to Chrome” button
- Select “Add Extension” from the popup
- Go to Opendock homepage
- Select the Google Translate chrome extension icon from the top right of the page
- Click “Translate this Page”
- Change the “Translated to” from English to your desired language
- Opendock homepage prior to translation
- Opendock homepage after translated to Spanish
***Have any questions? Chat with us live during our business hours (Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm Chicago time). Or feel free to email us anytime at https://community.loadsmart.com/hc/en-us.***