Warehouse users are now able to mute the email notifications for a particular appointment. When doing this, neither the warehouse nor the carrier will receive the notifications. An appointment can be muted during the scheduling process or afterwards.
Note: if the 'Org Appointment Notifications' option is set as NO, the option to mute/unmute a single appointment will be unavailable. When the Org setting is re-enabled, the appointment's original mute state with be restored.
When scheduling the appointment
- Follow the steps to schedule the appointment
- Prior to finalizing it, see the toggle at the bottom of the screen
- The option chosen will be automatically saved
- Click 'Create' to finalize
When updating the appointment
- Select the appointment through the List View or Calendar Grid
- See the bell icon at the top
- Click to disable the future notifications