Custom Appointment Fields
Custom appointment fields are data points/attributes that can be used to collect additional information about the appointment. These fields can be created and managed under the Warehouse page > Appointment Fields tab.
How to Create Appointment Fields
- Click 'Warehouses' on the left menu
- Edit the warehouse
- Select the Appointment Fields tab on the top right of the page
- Click on Create Field
- Add Field Label
- Example: This could be Supplier, # of Pallets, PO Number, etc
- Add a description of the field if applicable*
- Select the Field Type from the drop-down
- Determine if the field should be required or not
- Note: If set to required, all users in Opendock must fill in the information
- Determine if the field should be hidden from carriers (i.e. an internal field)
*The description is shown on the carrier view with a ? icon.