How to Assign Load Types to Your Dock
Every Dock must be assigned one or more Load Types that it services.
Note: the Load Type needs to be created first and then assigned to the specific dock. Please see the instructions on how to set up your Load Type.
- Go to the Warehouses page
- Select the Warehouse by clicking the edit icon on the right
- On the top, select 'Docks'
- If you have already created the dock, click the pencil icon on the right to edit it. If not, you will be required to add a load type by the time you create it.
- Under the 'Dock Name', you will be able to select the load type on the drop-down
- After selecting the load types, click 'Save Dock' at the bottom
Note: a message will be displayed on the carrier portal in case no load type has been added to a dock.